Çerez Politikası

Oxyvit, internet sitesinde kullanıcılarına en iyi alışveriş deneyimini sunmak için çerezler kullanmaktadır. Çerez Politikamız hakkında daha fazla bilgi için buraya tıklayın.


Company Profile

​​​OXYVIT Kimya Sanayii ve Ticaret A.Ş., one of the investments of Şişecam Chemicals Group​, performs its operations at the Mersin-Tarsus Organized Industrial Zone.

OXYVIT is the first company of the Chemicals Group to have engaged in the field of “Fine Chemicals” and has brought to Turkey a new technology for the production of Vitamin K3, which only a few companies in the world possess.

The construction of the plant began in Mersin in November 1997, and Vitamin K3 production began in early 1999; after the addition of new equipment in 2001, all derivatives of Vitamin K3 could be produced. With the modifications between 2002 and 2006, the raw vitamin production capacity was gradually doubled, and new investments in 2013 brought a totally environment-friendly production technology. This significantly decreased the amount of waste material from production, all of which could now be diverted to licensed disposal facilities.

OXYVIT has continued to increase its sales since the first day, and has attained an important place in the global production and sales of Vitamin K3 as the sole producer in Europe. Its worldwide sales are led by Europe and the United States. The company exports 95 percent of its production.

​Besides Vitamin K3, OXYVIT produces and sells Sodium Metabisulphite and Sodium Bisulfite since 2007, used in various industries like food, textile, mining, construction chemicals, water treatment, and leather.

These products are exported mainly to Europe as well as the United States, Canada, North Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. 70 percent of production is exported, while the remaining 30 percent is sold in the domestic market.

OXYVIT is certified with Fami-QS, ISO 9001:2008 Quality, ISO 14001 Environment, OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety, ISO 50001 Energy Efficiency and Kosher certificates.